Tuesday 21 April 2009

Household Rules to Observe

Description unavailableImage by :teointarifa: via Flickr

I was visiting my friend's place this evening and I come across a sign put up by my friend. The sign is so interesting that it got me stuck reading for a couple of minutes.

It goes this well

Rules of This Establishment
If you open it. CLOSE IT!

If you turn it on, TURN IT OFF!

If you unlock it, LOCK IT!

If you break it, REPAIR IT!

If you can't fix it, CALL SOMEONE WHO CAN!

If you borrow it. RETURN IT!

If you use it, TAKE CARE OF IT!

If you move it, PUT IT BACK!

If it belongs to someone else, GET PERMISSION TO USE IT!

If you don't know how to operate it, LEAVE IT ALONE!

If it doesn't concern you, LEAVE IT ALONE!

These are simple rules, but it really makes sense. Maybe you should implement it to your establishment to protect your assets.

No comments: