Image via WikipediaResults from an international survey concluded that employers representing 200,000 employees, determined that communication skills topped the list of skills employers look for when assessing prospective employees.
The following are the 10 attributes employers are looking for to improve their organization.
10 Top Employee Attributes
1. Communication Skills
2. Positive Attitude
3. Flexibility and Adaptability
4. High Performance Standards
5. Good Work Ethics
6. Accepts Responsibilty
7. Productive - Quality and Quantity
8. Honest and Reliable
9. Willingness to Keep on Learning
10. Ability to Analyze and Evaluate
Do you have all these attributes in you? If not you better start cultivating them soon. Remember the focus is on communication skills.